ifolor Advent Calendar
The ifolor Advent calendar starts on 01/12/2019 and ends on 24/12/2019. During this time, visitors to https://advent-calendar.ifolor.ch can take part each day in the advent calendar competition. By selecting the daily prize draw and subsequently registering, visitors can take part in the competition on a daily basis. The daily prizes will be drawn from all of the registered participants. The winners will be informed in writing only. Prizes include ifolor products as well as products, experiences and vouchers from participating partner companies (third parties).
Conditions of participation
The door of each December day (1st to 24th December) will be unlocked at midnight on each day. By opening the door, visitors will be informed of the possible prizes and will be able to register to participate. Visitors can press the button “join now” or “register now” to register and confirm their participation. This includes participation in the daily prize draw.
The participant registers by providing his/her name, first name, surname, email address, street, postcode and city and confirms the conditions of participation as well as the data protection guidelines.
Participation in the competition is automatic once registration has been accurately completed. By participating in the competition the participant accepts the following conditions:
The ifolor Advent Calendar runs from 01/12/2019 to 24/12/2019. The closing time for entries is 11.59 pm on the second day after each of these days. Participation is only possible via https://advent-calendar.ifolor.ch.
Participation is free and does not require the purchase of goods or services from ifolor.
All persons over the age of 18 with residence in Switzerland are eligible to enter. ifolor employees and their relatives are excluded from entering the draw.
The personal data collected during the competition will be collected exclusively for the purpose of running the competition, will not be passed on to third parties and will be subsequently deleted, unless the participant wishes to receive the ifolor newsletter. The participant’s consent will be obtained for this. For further information on data protection, please refer to the following conditions of participation and https://www.ifolor.ch/en/data-protection.
Individual conditions of participation
The participant accepts the following additional conditions of participation
- The participant confirms that all information (name, first name, email address, street, postal code and city) is correct. ifolor reserves the right to check participant data for correctness.
- ifolor reserves the right to exclude individual participants from the competition if, in the opinion of ifolor, there are justified reasons for this, e.g. the law and/or the conditions of participation have been violated, the competition has been influenced or manipulated, etc. In the case of exclusion from the competition, prizes may also be subsequently revoked and reclaimed.
- If a winner cannot be reached at the address provided, their winner status will be forfeited. We will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition. There is no right of appeal. There is no legally enforceable claim to transfer, payment or exchange of the prize.
- ifolor reserves the right to change the competition and participation conditions etc. at any time. Furthermore, ifolor reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition at any time. This applies in particular to reasons that may disrupt or prevent a planned procedure. The participant shall not be entitled to any claims.
- The participant acknowledges and accepts that his/her personal information (reply, surname, first name, email address, street, postal code, city and time of reply, etc.) will be stored by the technical service provider Selligent SA in Belgium for the duration of the competition as part of the existing order processing procedure. This applies, in particular, if the participant has selected the option to fill in his/her personal details on the participation form.
In the case of a recommendation (Tell-a-Friend or Social Share), the following details are also stored:
- Email address, name and first name of the referrer (sender)
- Email address, name and first name of the recipient and the message to the recipient (only if recommended by email)
- Time of transmission
The participant is free to withdraw consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thereby withdrawing their participation. After the campaign has ended, participant data will be deleted, with the exception of the data of those participants who have registered to receive the ifolor newsletter. Participant data shall not be transferred to third parties.
- To the extent permitted by law, any contractual or non-contractual liability of ifolor shall be excluded. The exclusion of liability shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
- Should any provision of these conditions of participation be ineffective or unenforceable, this shall not affect the remaining provisions. The ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective or enforceable provision that comes as close as possible to the intended objective of Ifolor.
- These conditions of participation and any legal relationships between the participant and ifolor are exclusively subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Ifolor AG in Kreuzlingen (Switzerland).
Telephone: +41 (0)71 686 54 54